It is Finished! Once and for All!
Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.
1 Peter 3:18 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/1pe.3.18.NLT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Good Friday Jesus's precious blood was spilt to afford us this moment...
right here and now...
Jesus made a way for all people
to have the freedom to make a personal choice...
Have you made your choice?
Christ suffered, bled and died so we could be forgiven, sanctified and set free from all sin.
God gave His only son so we may be saved, by his grace and mercy He has called us from within the womb, with a plan and purpose, He anoints and appoints us and sends the Holy Spirit to guide us.
Do you accept his gift of life, his Lordship and an eternity in heaven.
I know personally,
It's a choice so powerful that it sets off a reaction that breaks the chains of the enemy, brings restoration, redemption and sets your spirit free!
No matter your history God is waiting for you to ask Him in to your life and to welcome you in to His family.
Lord,
You gave so much for me.
I accept you as my Lord.
Through your sacrifice I have been forgiven, acquired freedom and I possess all power and authority appointed to me as a member of the family of God.
I renounce the enemy, his plans and lies I have knowingly or unknowingly been part of or accepted.
More and more each day my faith, hope and love grows and you make my heart open, my soul find rest, my body heal and my life so very full.
The least I can do is live for you.
Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment